Daily cotton facial protection, 100% tightly knitted cotton, washable and reusable. Protection composed of 2 layers. Possibility of personalization of the protection, with printing of your logo in 1 color.
Delivery time: from 3 to 21 days following quantities and subject to the variation of transport conditions due to the current situation in Europe.
Technical details :
- Type of mask: community mask
- Reference : FPCC2 (Facial protection 2 layer cotton)
- Materials : 100% tightly knitted cotton
- Layers : 2
- Dimension : 18cm x 9cm
- Customization : yes
- Non-contractual picture and color depending on the available materials
- This device is not a medical device within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2017/745/ Directive 93/42/EEC or personal protective equipment within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/425.
- Tested and guaranteed 25 washes.
Certification and homologation :
This mask is produced following the “AFNOR S76-001” for category #2 (barrier mask) and the Belgian standard NBN/DTD S 65-001:2020 (community mask).
Duration use :
The protection time varies between 3 and 5 hours. Once fitted, it should not be touched and should be changed as soon as it is wet or if it is wrongly positioned on the face.
After each use, the protection should be washed for reuse.
How can you order if you are a private person?
For any order of less than 50 pieces:
How can you order if you are a company?
For an order inquiry or an order superior to 50 pieces, please use contact form here below or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to use a washable and reusable protective daily cotton facial protection
- Wash your hands;
- Carefully put on thefacial protection so that it covers your nose and mouth and fasten it tightly to fit perfectly;
- Keep a good distance (more than one meter) from other people;
- Wear a facial protection at all times when in contact with other people;
- Do not touch or replace it with dirty hands;
- Never reuse the same facial protection if worn out and not washed.